Wednesday, January 29, 2014

The Heart Break Crew...

It's practically February.
Can you even believe it?  I always go into January with such a crappy attitude, like, "Ugh, January.  Here we go the month of an eternally gray horizon,"  I'm optimistic like that.  But you see, therein lies my pleasant surprise that January has already ended.  Like, whoa, I was expecting a marathon of darkness and freezing and we've already arrived at chocolate covered strawberries?  Count me in.

Plus, I've been putting seasonal garb on these cute little men of mine with little touches of red (one of my favs) and taking pictures of them in the snow covered world we live in on our way home from Diet Coke runs, for no greater reason than, A. I can, and B. To spread the love to y'all. 
(And C. To create the world's longest run on thought/sentence)

Try not to melt into a puddle... OK?


Kaelster, "The Heartbreak Kid", wishing you a month full of sugary surprises.
And candy.  Epic amounts of candy from our sweet-toothed big love.



Daximus... the little sneak.
Because, you know, "All is fair in love and war" 
This one will punch your lights out.



Ace a'Spades... Showing you his best poker face and his mad style.
"What's shakin' bacon?"
I'll have a side of that with heart-shaped pancakes, please.

And so,
From the original Heart break crew...
Happy almost February.  And congrats on surviving another January.
It was kinda all right in my book.

2 comments:

Chrystie said...

A-DOR-A-BLE. I love the hats. You are the picture taking queen, and I need to follow your example more often. Yay for January being (almost) over!

The Sutherland Family said...

Cute little heart breakers for sure!!