Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Ride Hard...


I'm just gonna say it right now...
I am nervous about posting these pictures because the level of cuteness is sort of astronomical and someone might just want to steal them a piece of this tiny (sorta blurry) cowboy hug...


That's right... it's rodeo season.  


Bring on my babies in Wranglers, Cowboy Hats, John Deere gear and Boots...
Then let them walk around and just listen to the "Ooohs & Aaahs" from the crowd.
No joke - it slays just about everybody who ever did walk the planet earth.
Baby Cowboys = Adorable.


So, I'll let the pictures do the talking and I'll be double checking the dead bolts tonight for sure!



I love everything about a good rodeo.  The people, the events, the food, the smells (yes, all of 'em), the sunset, the whole going to collect your belongings beneath the bleachers no short of half a dozen times bit.  Rodeos make me feel like a girl of the west... and I am a freak about being an All-American, Tough as Nails, Western Gal...



With the CA-UTEST boys to ever grace a pair of Wranglers... 
Soon to Be Mutton-Bustin' Champs.
Hash Tag Watch for us at a Rodeo near You!
Rodeo-ers Out.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Ok. I've again spent 64 minutes catching up on the last month or so of everything Gardner. And can I just say I am in love with ace. Yes all of your Boys are equal amounts of cute but that ace makes me drool. He has the sweetest little face. And still can pull off the "I'm innocent" look. Which I'm sure is an act he uses to his advantage!! Miss u!!

The Sutherland Family said...

Those are some CA-UTE little cowboys!