Monday, June 10, 2013

Dirty Deeds...

It would seem there is a theme to Le Blog here in the month of June.
DIRT
And Dirty Desires... I kid, I kid...
This is a family blog so scratch that last part - I'm just in a dirty frame of mind.

Anyway, we're officially gross, you know?  Me included.  You betch your mud balls, I ran the dirty dash with my Soul Sistas, aka, The Dirty Devilettes.  And let me just say... it was a blast.


Mud running + Obstacle Courses... Dude, the guy behind this bright idea is a bit of a genius.  It didn't hurt that there was a 100 foot water slide during the last mile or that the race was held at beautiful Soldier Hollow on a sunny summer day, or that we wallowed like pigs in cool muddy waters just as we were about to get all hot and sweaty.  I mean, for a nasty little race it was freakin' fun.

Am I an annual Dirty Dasher?  Doubt it.  
Let's not push my tendency toward clean livin'.  :)
But chalk one up for me & do not rule out another mud fest in the future, eh?
Maybe next time I'll enlist my trio of little piglets!

3 comments:

Chrystie said...

Um, Amber? You have a little something on your face. Just there. Did you know?

For reals, looks like you had a great time playing in the mud!

The Venutis said...

I just want your skinny legs! : ) Looks like you had fun. Also your pics of Ace and the boys in the tub...all frameable.

The Sutherland Family said...

It was so fun! I'm glad we ventured out and did it.