Thursday, June 20, 2013

Another Day - Another Stay...

Have I mentioned my kids LOVE to travel? 


I think we totally egged this one on when Grandma Hooky & Grandma Gail bought them little blue roller bags with their names embroidered on them before they could even walk.  Oh, I've mentioned those too?  Well, they're the cutest little accessories EVER for my trio of darling bell hops so I might just mention them a thousand more times. 




The point is... These kids love to hit "the road again" & again, & again.  And I feel lucky that they are little travel troopers even though there is MUCH schlepping and the occasional "I'm so tired break down" involved.  In general they are cooperative and easy-going and when in doubt throw in a can of Gerber cheetos and some chocolate milk OR visit the magical, mystical elevator and/or ice machine and all those "ungraceful moments" sort of dissipate. 


So for Father's Day, why not join our Daddy-o in another supremely amazing hotel room (that's your standard double in case you were wondering - but from their perspective it is the Taj Mahal) for swimming, a late night par-tay involving double fistin' some donuts... followed by a complete zonk out by everyone except for Mom & Dad.  Don't be gross... it wasn't like that.  



  
Have you ever stayed in crisp hotel linens with a bunch of little obnoxious sleepers?  Holy something... the "shhhhushing" of the sheets becomes as loud as a freight train barreling through your room at 2:30 a.m. -- of this I am certain.




And so the rest of this post in pictures... because really, sometimes that's all you ever really look at in a blog post anyway, yeah?  Yeah.

Fresh outta GQ mag.

The littlest donut lover in the land.  He ate his weight in donuts. 

Photo Bombed by his own Mom!  Travesty.

Summer butts drive me nuts.
  
Couldn't even make it 'til check out time. 

And then we feel grateful & tuckered.
We party hard like that.

1 comment:

Chrystie said...

Earplugs, my dear. If ever we are all in the same room/tent/whatever, I gotta have them. After all these years of half sleeping and half listening for kids, I can't sleep through even the smallest noises. Those are a bunch of cute little men there, love that first picture!