Saturday, June 8, 2013

Dream Boat...

Some day, this little snuggle-maniac of ours is going to make some girl VERY happy.  He is such an amenable date, I tell you.  Date Dominator, that's what he is.


He'll go anywhere, wrap his soft little hands around your neck, give you the low-down on what is happening outside the car window or in front of you per his perch from the bike, pointing out highlights like dogs and big balls, serenade you with the "Hot Dog" song at the top of his lungs, lean in for out-of-the-blue kisses, and then swim around in the bubble bath with you before chillaxin' like a boss in a diaper eating all the tortilla strips out of your Cafe Rio salad.  


Total Dream Boat.
Not to mention his blue eyes with their tarantula lashes... la la love.


This weekend, the big littles went fishing with Daddy-o per their unabashed and numerous requests.   I had a race to be at in the big ci-Tay, so I kept just the littlest little with me, and, He ATE IT UP.  


All my boys are these angelic creatures when they know they are the solo act on stage, but this one was especially happy to soak in the lime light.  


And this mama of his could eat every single one of those tasty little pink piggies.


I sure lucked out with this Boy!
Oh Geez do I love you little Ace Face!

No comments: