Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Success...


As a follow up to my last post... Here is my mighty hunter and his hunted...


It ain't a trophy, but for a two-year-old it might as well have been.
Ryno told me that it looks like a white-tail with it's massive horns and spread.
Ha Ha.

I don't think we'll mount this little guy and hang it in Kael's room (thank goodness) but if the deer grow at the same rate he does, he'll bag a monster buck soon.

And kudos to Ryno who field dressed this guy with the help of an excited toddler. What a champ. Our jerky stock is now plentiful yet again so we'll survive the long winter.
You know where to come if armageddon comes in the near future.
:)

6 comments:

Liz said...

I love it!!! Kael looks so cute

Mel said...

Come on, your not going to mount that ? haha!
Teachin' young eh?

The Sutherland Family said...

Oh that IS a cute little pic! He looks cold but excited!

Brian and Mary said...

love it!!

lisa louise said...

holy crap. i've been gone awhile from the blogging world i guess cuz i just caught up on everything gardner and i have to say i was missing out. especially on the "bare booby" post! hahaha.
but seriously can Big K, give arron a call and let him know where all those dear deer are because.... like i said, his last kill was..wait for it..1997. :(

Kimberly said...

I'm totally there! But do I have to wait for Armageddon? My offer to be your live-in nanny is still open...