Sunday, October 9, 2011

Graduates...


Someone in this house has graduated to the "Class of 2011 Pudding Cup Club."


I never thought I would say this, but Kaelster is a fairly tidy little eater these days.


But perhaps that is just "comparatively speaking" to this little man...


Behold, Dax, who has obviously not graduated quite yet.



Holy Crap this kid has become a messy little diner. I read somewhere, sometime that it is healthy to experiment with food and its many textures. Consider him healthy as a horse.

And someone else has graduated from the Rookie modeling club and has a head start to becoming profesh.



Here is a little sneak peek of Acer's newborn pics that my Stellar Neighbor/Award Winning Photographer, Summer, shot when Ace was all of four days old.


I love them... and Him. More to come but thanks for the little appetizer, Summer!

2 comments:

The Sutherland Family said...

Such adorable pics! Love em. As follow up to our convo this morning..hang in there.

Mel said...

Love the messy eater pics! Wish I could eat like that and still be called cute! ;)
Such dang cute kids you have my dear!