Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What The?


There was a sniper in my back yard.


Normally, I would be dialing 911.

But on this particular rainy day I realized that this was actually my RyGar "testing" his rain gear. He is prepping for his big Alaska fishing trip and making his "Cabela's List" and checking it twice. It is annoyingly cute. I think it is safe to say that our Big Man is pretty stoked about spending some quality time in the wild with the boys. Which makes me smile because yours truly made this trip of a lifetime happen.

All I can say is the babies and I are expecting stellar souvenirs for our
epic Birthday Gift of 2011.
:)
That and a free pass for embarrassing you on the World Wide Web.

5 comments:

Amy B. said...

I love that he's all protected but his million dollar phone is just out in the open...hahaha...

Mel said...

LOL! Where are his rain boots?? Not sure tennis shoes are gonna do in Alaska!

lisa louise said...

lucky dog got out of running the wasatch back. :)

Liz said...

How fun for him. Scott loves Alaska! Is this his first trip?

Is he just fishing or hunting?
liz

Cami said...

So Funny! Wish he was out front:)