Monday, February 21, 2011

Manic Monday...


I was having a little moment today. Poor me, my hubby is gone and I need a nap and my floors are dirty and the laundry needs to be done. Waa Waa - Cry me a River, Right? I'm so unique. I'll simply refer to my little pity party as "A Little Case of the Mondays". And then, Mama Bear came through in her typical way with one of her emails and I felt like I got a well-deserved kick in the pants. So here it is for you, in the event that you need a swift kick to the rear too.
{May today there be peace within. May you trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith in yourself and others. May you use the gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you. May you be content with yourself just the way you are. Let this knowledge settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love. It is there for each and every one of us.}







Feel better now? Me too.
And a dose of baby grins and chunky thighs always heals as well, right?
Manic Monday - Be Gone with you. :)

4 comments:

Gardners Glad Tidings said...

I needed that! Thank you!

Mel said...

So true!! Can borrow some of those chunky thighs?? My kids all think they need to grow up and I don't have those anymore...:-(

Kanabites said...

Yep I am back... I am so determined to get caught up and stay caught up but we now that it really won't be that way... I will get busy and fall behind again! Thanks for this post it's a good one!

Kimberly said...

As long as it's chunky thighs from babies...