Friday, February 13, 2015

Cross My Heart...

Happy Valentine's Day!
Sometimes it's all I can do not to smother their little cheeks with kisses.
SO, it's only appropriate, eh?
I am not with them this weekend.  RyGar, my main squeeze, has them at the Monster Truck Rally eating stadium nachos and who knows what else.  And if that doesn't spell love in little boy language I don't know what does.  I'm enjoying a weekend with my mama and sister.  The timing isn't great, but the truth is, my sentiments are pretty well known amongst this crowd of mine no matter the day.
Yep, this mama's love for these little faces is pretty "HEARTY"...
Yeah, I went there... its Valentine's Day.  Cut a sappy mama heart some slack.
So, even though I'm not physically with them on this February 14th, I still want to say...
From the "bottom" of my heart...
I love you forever and always.
You little rascals.
And I'm gonna kiss you anytime I want to.
Forever and always...
:)

1 comment:

Chrystie said...

Adorable! I love it. Can I hire you to follow my kids around and take pictures for a week or two. I am seriously BAAAAD at it lately, I am totally out of the habit. I sure hope they still let you cover them with lipstick when they are 13.