Monday, October 14, 2013

One Tough Nut to Crack...

There is nothing more funny to me than the inventive minds of little boys.  I can't even tell this story without just grinning like a lunatic because it's one of those that shows the craftiness, the ingenuity, the simple, "see problem - solve problem" attitude that little men have the market on.

SO - I present to you in pictures the dilemma of the "impossible to crack peanuts" followed quickly by the "little man makes tool" solution.  It's all so Cro-magnon I can barely stand it.


Just prior to this photo Big K announced that his "pinchy fingers were just working too hard" and then I do believe the world's best idea struck him right here... like a happy bolt of lightning!
His little butt slid from the chair and he ran to the garage to fetch his obvious tool of choice.



I mean really, Kaelster.  Kudos, my man.



You done good kid.
And while this is so typical of you and your little tool-minded self, this one really rocked hard.
Crap you're cool.