Thursday, September 27, 2012

Wall Ball...


I feel like I am playing a crazy game of wall ball these days.


I slap the latest and greatest picture of the boys in a frame and proudly display their little mugs on the wall and then BAM - I get a zinger shot right back at me and I have to repeat the whole process.  I mean, isn't it a crazy sign if the little "hold the photo in the frame metal tab thingies" are slowing falling out of the frames from overuse?  I think yes.  It is so painfully obvious that things should slow right on down.  Even the frames are saying so.




And... since I have not yet come across a Flux Capacitor a la RyGar's favorite tween flick, "Back to the Future" I will shut up about it already and change out Ace's pictures yet again.



Here they are - Ace's one-year-old pictures.  Be still my beating heart.  


I know what you're going to ask, and the answer is yes.  I will most certainly kiss on this little boy and his cheeks for you right now.  Consider it done.


Thanks for joining in my losing game of wall ball.  Let's play dubs and see if we can't make things happen in my favor mmmm-k?

 




XOXO to you and you and Ace.  :)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH RIGHT NOW!! these pictures of litter acers are DELISH!!! i need to squeeze him this here second!!

The Venutis said...

These are great! He is too cute!