Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Daximus...



I got Dax Man's Two-Year-Old Pictures back and prep yourself for some pretty dang delicious little bites of our adorable man. I know I'm fully sporting my Mommy goggles as I peruse through the proofs, but seriously, it can't just be my bias... he is adorable.  That is a fact.


Also a fact...
That kid LOVES him some limelight.  It's nice to have a little ham during photoshoots...


It doesn't hurt that he got to do something he adores which led to natural dimple showing smiles... I heard ALL morning long, "Drive, Drive, Drive!" complete with actions.


And no, I am not the brightest girl in the class, but I think I'm onto something here...  Future photo shoot locations will likely include:
Candy Store
Swimming Pool
Atop a Four Wheeler


You get the picture.


I would do almost anything or go almost anywhere to get more of these.


We love you little Daximus.  You rock our socks off.



You're TWO, TOO Much!

5 comments:

The Sutherland Family said...

He's a cutie-pie. We love little Daximus!

Mel said...

Such a cutie!
What's not to smile about? He surrounded by trucks and tractors..nuff said!

Mel said...

Got a little red neck there for a second! **that should read "He's"

The Belnaps said...

I used to get my kids' pictures at all those milestone years..then I had like 3 more and gave up..sadly those kids are picture marker neglected..he is seriously so handsome...i often wonder if parents who have kids that are not so cute still think they are the cutest kids in the world or if they know that they are funny looking...buts lets be real..it's most definitely not you..or me for that matter..no we have cute kids fo sho!

lisa louise said...

i'm gettin gabes 2 year old pics done next month and i'm pretty positive they wont turn out this good. the kid WILL NOT smile on demand.
i'll keep my fingers crossed tho.
dax is "two, too much"