Tuesday, April 17, 2012

If I were you...

If I were you I would bug our home or at least my kiddos' personalized little blue suitcases so you could laugh your Heiny off at the things I've learned these past few days with my traveling circus...

For example...

- "Stinky cows need wipes."
- "Our horsey needs a sucka AND an apple." (And while we're sharing suckers let's feed the chicks one too - oops)
- "Shhhh the Llamas are hiding from us." (Can you blame them?)
- And oh the potty talk... "Baby's poop is green", "Kael toots", "Daxi peed". "Uh Oh my wiener's broken." I was warned about little boys and toilet trash talking but wow... The fascination starts early.

Much more to come from our travels to far away exotic lands. You know, places like Bicknell and Richfield and coming soon, St. George. ;). Until next time, may the pack n' play Gods smile upon us.

3 comments:

The Belnaps said...

What chick doesn't want a sucker anyways...

jasmin said...

lol.oh I know these things all too well. Little boys are so funny!

Mel said...

I always wanted to just sit and record everything that comes out of my children's mouths...especially long car rides! Hilarious!