Friday, April 6, 2012

Bunny Waddit...


We visited the Easter "Bunny Waddit" today.  It was as I expected... two little big boys that didn't have a care in the world and one tiny little man that wanted to rip those shiny specs from the Bunny's face.  No tears... just a recurring question for the fuzzy guy, "Sucka?"

Bunny Waddit didn't put out.  
Not even a plastic egg in sight.  
I suppose he's saving his goods for Easter morning.


So, now I'm trying to conjure up the strength to dye Easter Eggs with the little misters.  But mostly, I'm terrified of what the outcome of that little activity may be.  I'm thinking Ry and I might dye eggs tonight for our romantic "Friday Night Experience" after bedtime and we'll serve up a boiled blue and green number for breakfast tomorrow?  What?  Won't that suffice until they're about 16?

Hope your holiday weekend is colorful... but not the kind of colorful we'll have if we actually get brave enough to dye "Easter Bunny Waddit Eggs".  Whew...  
:)

2 comments:

Mel said...

Don't do it! Don't even start the tradition of dying eggs! I hate it. It is a tradition I would like to kill off! That's why I boil the eggs and Ryan does the rest....I can't handle the mess!
Cute pic of your boys with the bunny!

Chrystie said...

I use the excuse that my kids don't really care for hard-boiled eggs in order to avoid the egg dyeing mess. Preston mentioned the other night that I should buy some eggs so we could dye them since we only have around 4 eggs in the fridge. I mumbled something and walked away. Today I went to the store. Did I buy more eggs. No. :-)