Friday, March 2, 2012

Whaddya "Knows"...


It snowed.


Finally.


I cannot even tell you how these little boys take to manly chores like "shobelin".
(I also cannot tell you how cute I think it is when they say, "shobelin". I will never ever correct them. Until they're eighteen. And only then will I correct their pronunciation on this one because it's too adorbs...)
We "shobeled knows" or shoveled snow all morning long and their little rosy cheeks were frozen in perma grin mode. I mean it. They might have been literally frozen.


So... Dang... Cute.


Daddy-o started up the "commercial snow blower" that I give him crap about every year. He has been anxiously waiting all winter long to use his big rig. This winter really left him longing for more snow blowing opportunities. But today was blowtastic. The boys followed him around adoring his "moto-Cycle" until he handed off the duty to yours truly and headed in to "wok" at the office.
For some reason, it's just not as cool when I run the heavy equipment.


We followed up our work with caramel dip, apples and hot chocolate.
Dax was a fan of neither the hot chocolate nor the apples... but the dip?
Heavenly mess.


Regardless, I'll think I'll keep 'em.
I see many future winters with drifts that will need some serious "shobelers".

2 comments:

Amy B. said...

K - I never correct my chillins bad grammar cuz it's so cute and then when they get somewhat older, they still say things the way they used to and I love it! ie: grady still calls chicken noodle soup - chicken little soup with fruit (vegi's)

Chrystie said...

Cora calls hand sanitizer "hanitizer," and everyone in our family calls it that now. Dax is the only one of our kids to wants to help shovel...must be a boy thing!