Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Little Suckers...


You know the holidays are upon us when you're tired of turkey sandwiches
and you see Santa at the mall.

I just wish my little guys knew what "Say Cheese" actually means. They literally think I will momentarily be handing them a stick of the string variety when I say this.
SO...
The Santa pictures... they are always funny to me. No reaction to the big dude, he's just another Joe on the street that they'll put up with as long as they are given a sucker.

And once the good stuff is distributed they sit - content -
on any one's lap - any where - any time.

2011- Kaelster is double fistin' it.
Dax Man likey too...
And I have mixed feelings about Santa's Aloha shirt, but whatev...

2010 - My mini big-littles... Still totally unaffected.
Kaelster still holding a sucker.

And 2009... Who needs Santa - Just hand over the Sucker.

Funny little boys.

I suppose I should be glad they don't scream, kick and bawl during their meetings with the big guy, eh? Soon they'll be workin' it, but for now...
They know the system... and it doesn't suck.
:)

2 comments:

Mel said...

What a good mom! I can't take my kids to the Santa at the mall because they know it's Bro. Washburn! ;) But they are convinced that Uncle John at the family party is the "real deal"
Ha! I just typed my word at the bottom and it was holysmen...fitting eh?

The Sutherland Family said...

I think those sees candy suckers will cure anything for kids and adults alike! We'll see how Alli does this year...cute pic!