Saturday, November 5, 2011

Love & Adoration...


I have a few loves and obsessions currently. They are unique for this moment and are worth documenting because sometimes... it's the little things, right?

For instance...

I love my Bissell Steam and Sweep. Have kids that eat like Daxi? Invest... you will thank yourself.


I love my Mother-In-Law. Really, I don't know if I could survive without her lately. She unexpectedly shows up with meals and she volunteers around this crazy zoo twice a week. Saint.

I love Costco. Their two-pack milk cartons and their pre-cooked dinners are saving my life one day at a time.

I love that Kaelster currently calls broccoli, "Little Trees". Makes so much sense I think he is a logical little genius.


I love Diet Coke. I am fairly certain that it is single handedly keeping me alive. Well, that and the mini-bundt cake that my dear friend delivered this week. Delish.

I love listening to my big little boys' shenanigans during bath time. They crack each other up with their bubble blowing and wrestling and general mischief making.
This in turn, cracks me up.

I love that Ace is growing Sumo cheeks. To think that he started out so small and may be my biggest little babe yet sort of amazes me.



I love lame design shows on HGTV. I have a file (that's right, I'm a nerd that has a physical file of "stuff" but I think that just shows that I got a jump start on Pinterest) of pictures and notes on the things I am going to do in my dream home. It's going to be amazin'.

I love Dax's obsession with "Air-Panes" and that he points to the sky a zillion times a day to proclaim (mostly falsely) that he sees one of his favorite things.

I love that Ryno snuggles in on weekend mornings surrounded by little boys. They climb all over him and he can still hold a conversation with me while I attempt to primp in the bathroom. Impressive, no?

I love that the holidays are here. LOVE this time of year. Love almost everything about it... but could do without this morning's windy snowdrifts. Argh.

2 comments:

PNRBAC said...

Ummm you already HAVE MY dream home!!

Mel said...

Just think if you move back to AZ you don't ever have to worry about any morning windy snowdrifts! ;)
I so love your handsome boys!