Thursday, November 10, 2011

In the Course of a Day...


Someone 'Round Here Is Smiling....


Someone Is Crying...

Someone Is Sticky and/or Blue...

Someone Is Injured...
Before you freak out, know that these were fresh little wounds that look bad, but actually weren't major.
Dax Man earned these when he ate it from his bike into newly cut yard grasses.
Minimal crying took place.

Someone Is Stinking...

Someone Is Sleeping...

Someone Is Kissing...

Someone Is Cleaning...
Oh Yeah... Real Vacuum, Real Mess, Real Happy Little Man...

Someone Is Streaking...

And Three Little Someone's are Melting my Heart.

Through all the Madness...
Cute little Buggers.

5 comments:

Manda said...

Wow Ace sure is starting to look a lot like Dax. You have such a cute little family I love reading your blog

Brandi said...

I need a nap just reading that! WOW! I think of you every time I see a mom with a bunch of kids at the store. I say a prayer for you! You are great! I think I need the prayers.

The Belnaps said...

Man I need to teach Maggie to vacuum. Such cute boys

The Sutherland Family said...

You are one busy woman! Ace is getting so big, I need to come see him soon.

Mel said...

Good girl, train them ("cleaning") while their young!
Such cute boys!