Wednesday, August 5, 2015

The Birthday Boy's Big Day...

Well now this is getting tricky, eh?!
SIX!
Our big boy Kaelster turned six on us and man did he wake up to a good time.
He asked for a big kid bike, a fart gun, a spy gear voice changer, and a bug vacuum.  And if that list doesn't spell six-year-old boy, I'm not sure what does!
 The brothers gifting brothers moments on birthday mornings are far and away the very best kind of moments, don't you think?  I wish I could have captured them better, but they move at the speed of sound, so I count myself lucky I was able to capture any part of them at all.
 The long anticipated bug vacuum along with a bug net and other bug capturing/torturing tools were a hit.  Thanks Grandma & Grandpa Albrecht!
And he diligently put away all the many "dollars" he received from Grandma & Grandpa Gardner, Uncle Sherwood & Aunt Renee, and Great Grandma Clement in his trusty red lock box.  Because, and I quote, "Soon I'll be richer than anyone!"
And he got a baseball collector's binder and a huge stack of baseball cards thanks to his birth mama!
And then he was off!
 He told Ry... "You're bike doesn't even have shocks like mine does!"
"And my wheels are a size 20!"
"And I have GEARS!"  
Mind.Blown.
And here is a preview of his "cousin boating party" that went on despite the cooler temps.
I think he was pretty stoked about it.  :)
Coming next... SAIL-ebrating Six Part II.

No comments: