Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Enjoying the Softer Side...

Is it really Wednesday already?  Geez, Louise, time... what you racin' towards?
And since I've only got a little of it (time) to spare today, I'll keep it brief.  Here are a few little things we've been enjoying here these past few days.
Kael the Baby Whisperer:  Just when I think I'm over the whole "yearning for a baby thing" my oldest baby does this.  And that sound heard round the world?  That was my ovaries firin' up the generator and cranking out all the eggs they have left a la Easter and all things spring and baby.  Geez, this kid.  He's killin' me with cuteness around his favorite little Emeri.
My three cherries on a slot machine.  Slightly sour cherries - but I'll take 'em any way I can get 'em.
I say it all the time and I really mean it... I am the luckiest girl in the world.
Handsome boys for days over here.  They must get it from their Daddy-o.
Time for a briefcase Dr. Gardner.
I mean, really -- Gentlemen's Club indeed.
Dapper Dax strikes again.
 And finally, the group's collection of "Potato Bugs" is growing by the minute.  They're strong enough to move our big flagstone rocks in the yard if they work together.  And underneath, they find the jack pot of bugs to add to their stock pile.
For some reason I could watch this group effort all day long.  It's so very boy and so very gross and so very endearing all at once. 
Doesn't hurt that there are branches full of blossoms hovering over my head and every time I look up I see gorgeous blooms against a cerulean sky.
Spring.  You are quite the show off.  And I dig that about you.

No comments: