Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Brudders...

Oh, the "Brudders" 
They've been as sidelined as these brothers can be for the past week with lingering colds, coughs and random ickies.  Which, of course, I hate, but a tiny part of me la-la-la-LOVES because they turn into little people with normal energy levels as opposed to their typical super sonic steroidal energy levels.
And they sit.
And they lay.
And they (be still my beating heart) SNUGGLE.
And it's a little bit Heavenly, despite the germ induced way this snuggle time arrives.
(Photo credit - Kaelster.  Selfie taker with contraband phones)

Ace a'Spades has been especially amenable in his time of feeling under the weather.  He hugs and proclaims his love for all of us all day long.  He also offers to, "Hold you, Mom".  And listen, I've never passed up an opportunity to be held by any of my little lambs.
And then, just as quickly as the sicky came to our house - it left.  OK, it lingered a little longer than we would have liked, but before I knew it - they were up and at 'em.
Inventing unicorn costumes and making funny faces.
And that's more like it, to be honest.
It makes me grateful for good health and happy boys.
Especially this one... who kicked his own case of the flu after a week of bemoaning life.
You may or may not have guessed who came out on the other side unscathed....
Yep, yours truly.
Super Mom powers.  
I have them.  They're a real thing.  :)

1 comment:

Chrystie said...

I don't seem to have the super mom powers. Everyone at my house is super healthy...except me, who has been fighting a totally crappy cold for over a week now. Where do I sign up for the supermominess?