Friday, October 3, 2014

Seen and Heard Here...

I'm not sure if the little misters' one-liner output has seen such a huge increase lately because of the change of seasons, or what... but y'all... they're on fire.

SO, since these must be included in the family's historical pages, here we go.  An installment of "seen and heard around here lately" with a smattering of pictures from the places that've seen the most of us... soccer practice & the sandbox.
Dax:  Who Tooted?  Kael, was it you?
Kael:  {Turning to Dax} Nope, it wasn't me!
Dax:  Eww, Close your mouth.  There's a toot coming out of there!
{Brutal halitosis commentary}
At the bank window with Ace.
Ace:  Roll the window down, please Mom!
{I do, because if there's one thing these gents know,
it's how to politely ask for a sucker from a bank teller}
Ace:  Hi Lady, I need "foe-ty-six dawl-ohs" please.
Or that.  Oops.
Kael while walking into Dillards to fetch a Birthday present for Grandma...
He grabs the cups of a bra and grins and says, "These are for girls' boobies."
{And so it begins.}
Me:  Singing in the car, "You and me baby, we're stuck like glue"
Dax:  A BABY ALL STUCK IN GLUE?!  MOM!  That's not good at all!
At the nursery, buying a new tree.
Me:  "Excuse Us"... I say to another couple as we pass by.
Kael:  Why did you say "Jesus"?  That guy wasn't Jesus!

And let's throw in my favorite rainbow in a long time... with just a hint of a double rainbow for the win.
 And my favorite wall in our home?  This one hands down.  My little preschoolers keep my art gallery full of amazing pieces!  I love it.
And now, deep thoughts in the Sandbox to wrap 'er up on this fine Friday...
Ace ended up talking with his truck AND Cooper because one thing he doesn't get a lot of is alone time... and it's a bit mystifying.  :)

1 comment:

PNRBAC said...

You shoulda let the littles buy that bra for Grandma. She would have LOVED it!!