Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Our First Graduate...

I don't even know how this happened so fast.
Here he is, the cutest preschool graduate you ever laid eyes on.
Geez Louise.
Is it even possible that we are elementary school bound?
Excuse me, while I go cry for a moment.
Kael loved every moment of Preschool.  He is quite the class clown and he received the "Fun Loving" award from his teacher, Miss Amy, for being such a fun-lovin' kid every day in class.
He will be among the youngest in Kindergarten next year, but don't you dare underestimate him.  Just when you least expect it - he'll bowl you over.  With his deep, husky voice and his big strong stature, there is just no holding this kid back.  He is ready for his next adventure.
And I guess like it or not, we'll take onward and upward motion.
Elementary School HERE HE COMES!
Pave the way little man.  We love you and we know you're going to do amazing things!
So, so proud of you!
.XOXO.

1 comment:

Chrystie said...

Aw, how cute! Congrats, big man!! (I won't whine to you how I just attended my LAST preschool graduation *sniff**sniff* oh wait, I am whining....)