Friday, May 16, 2014

In Which...

This is the post that will forever be known as the one in which they "Compared Muscles". 
As in...
"My muscles are the very biggest because I'm Batman!"
"Nuh-uh, my muscles are super hugest because I'm Spiderman!"
"Well I'm Batman 'Increbidle Hulk' so I'm the strongest guy in the whole world!"
Hurry, some one, any one, please give them a piece of acceptable praise
before one of these fellers pops a vein!
This post is also the one in which they build a "hide out" and welcome every member of the stuffed animal kingdom.
It was a little bit "Noah's Ark-esque" since not one animal could be left behind.  And in case you're out of the loop, one must enter the hide out by flying in on a Star Wars Jedi X-Fighter thingy.  This means each and every animal and human had to be flown in with meticulous care.  This also means that the entire process took at least forty minutes.  This further means that the dishes got done, the floor swept & mopped and a load of laundry folded. 
Clearly, this means that Hideout/Noah's Ark/Star Wars is one of my favorite games of all time.
YESssssss.
I think four might be my very favorite age.
The imaginations on these gents would bowl you right over in the best possible way.
I mean really, how straight up awesome is all of this?

No comments: