Wednesday, May 7, 2014

4 Stars for Dax...

At four years old Dax has mastered the art of having his picture taken like a gentleman.
I'm equal parts thrilled and jealous about it.  His photogenic skills clearly came from somewhere else in his genetic makeup because I don't have a photogenic bone in my body.   
He, on the other hand, has 206.
{That's a human biology fact that actually stuck.}
I would like to discuss for a brief moment how freakin' huge and handsome he looks.
Since when is 4 the year before 16?
Answers, Dax.  I demand answers!
Welcome to the gun show, ladies.
And this?  Well, this is just further evidence as to why forcing me to whittle down the number of photos I post to this blog is gonna be painful.  Photo.Overload.  I'm bringing it back, baby.
That profile - it's kind of a Mama Slayer.
As is the hint o' the hidden dimple.
Peek-a-boo, I see you... 
Oh Dax, to be your Mama...
It's everything I knew I wanted to be when I grew up and then some.
Happy 4th year of Life, Little Buddy.

And now, for anyone still with us, the birthday party outtakes from Dax Man's second Cars themed Party of his life.  Listen, the guy knows what he likes, OK?  :)

 We literally kiss yo face, Daximus! 
 Muah!
You're FORE!
OK, OK... Four!!!

3 comments:

Chrystie said...

I love the black and white picture near the top...supermodel much? I also kind of like that last picture, where even though you are not looking at the camera, you are pretty photogenic!

The Sutherland Family said...

Love those pics, they turned out SO cute!!

The Sutherland Family said...

and his face in the last pic is killin me...love it