Monday, May 27, 2013

We Are...

You know that tear-jerker of a football movie, "We are Marshall?"
Um, duh, of course you do... Sir McConaughey himself starred in it.
Are you familiar with the cheer they use at Marshall U?
OK, Then... do that cheer with the next lines you read... Ready?

"WE ARE.... 


WHITE TRASH!"


Listen, sometimes in the waning hours of the sun, I take stock of what is going on around me and I positively laugh out loud and there is not a thing to do but own it.  Yesterday was one of those days.  We looked a far cry from a polished family of little gentlemen in the burbs...

And let me really 'fess up now... I dug it.



I present to you, in pictures...  An afternoon trip to collect the mail and play at the park.  Brought to you by the Little Gaggle of peck-baring Gardner Guys & Their Mama (fully clothed).



Does it balance the scales at all if I tell you we were fully hydrated and lathered in sunscreen? 


You Talkin' to ME?

Didn't think so... but a girl can try.
And - You're welcome for the gun show.
:)

1 comment:

The Belnaps said...

dude..chloe wouldn't even put her clothes on today..and i wasn't up for a fight..so at least your dudes had pants on..cuz we were wearin nothin but our birfday suit! love it!