Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Emergency Evacuation Plan #327...

Last night, while I played a little evening game of three on one, I exercised one of my best laid out emergency plans.  I have a binder full of these suckers mulling around in my brain.  This one is the emergency evac plan for... Stealth Poops in Tub.

I know.  It's the dooziest.
SO - here goes.

He was posing.


Showing me all his "BIG Caws"


Looking so sweet and innocent.


When, approximately one minute after I snapped this picture... I put down the camera.  I turned around to get his hooded towel & gather up my tiger cub and... (insert screeching sound of choice here)

Well, let's just say it like it is -- errr, was...
"Holy Shit."

*Mama started shower.
*Mama did a strip tease.
*Mama swooped baby out of toxic tub and into shower.
*Mama explained the entire situation to little visitors that came running into the bathroom at the sound of water only to then comment on poop an insane number of times.
*Mama proceeded to wash, scrub, rewash and scrub some more.
*Mama diapered baby. (KEY STEP)
*Mama robed herself.
*Mama emptied an entire jug of Clorox into tub & scrubbed it to an inch of its life.


Meanwhile, back on the ranch... the big littles called everyone they know to tell them about Acey's big "Uh Oh."
In great detail...


Pretty sure that was just what Grandpa Hooky wanted to hear about.


Then they had an acrobatic show that was unlike any other.  
The flying Gardner Brothers... complete with uniforms of PJs and Rain Boots.
I mean, what else?


They tucked their favorite tractors in tight.


Performed the finale with the entire trio on their favorite stage...


And called it a night.

And I gave the evening the old stink-eye...
Then had a bite or seven of chocolate.
Happy to have survived yet another Mama-mergency.
:)

5 comments:

Chrystie said...

You make me laugh! We have all been there dumping Clorox into the tub (or at least I have). You never quite trust them again after that. :-)

PNRBAC said...

Abby pooped in the tub last isn't too! I was deep cleaning the bathroom (a chore I only do when she is by my side playing in the tub so she can't "help" me). So I got to deep clean the tub while I was at it. Wonder what would have happened if the hubbies had been on kid duty for the night...

PNRBAC said...

Abby pooped in the tub last isn't too! I was deep cleaning the bathroom (a chore I only do when she is by my side playing in the tub so she can't "help" me). So I got to deep clean the tub while I was at it. Wonder what would have happened if the hubbies had been on kid duty for the night...

The Venutis said...

Yep Been there done that! Cute pics of the older boys on the phone.

Love the fishing pics! What a great Daddy!

The Sutherland Family said...

Love the play by play! That's hilarious..kind of ;)