Monday, June 4, 2012

Showeird...



This kid loves to shower.  


Is that so weird?  Seriously, we have to keep bathroom doors shut with baby proof door knobs because this little water dog will crawl on in the tub or shower and make merry.  



Clothed or Naked.  He doesn't care a bit.

And then there is this little man. He is obsessed with his favorite bath toy. I died laughing when I heard him singing "Red Solo Cup" for the first time. I'll let the video do the talking, but I will say, watch yourself, Mister Toby Keith... This one is gonna steal your spotlight soon enough. 


Here's to clean tootsies everywhere. ;)

2 comments:

jasmin said...

Hi Amber
I can pretty much make any kind of sign that you can think of. my email is swtjasmin@hotmail.com if you are interested in something let me know. I've got a couple of things in my etsy shop that you can look at too if you want. http://www.etsy.com/shop/shabbychiccreation

The Belnaps said...

i most definitely think kael is gonna give mr. toby a run for his money...