Friday, June 15, 2012

Mini Make-Outs...


Hey y'all. 

Remember when you were in junior high and you would tell your parents that were "going out with" so and so. And then they would say something totally annoying like, "If you're going out, where are you headed?". Duh. They just weren't down with adolescent lingo. I had to explain like a zillion times that if I checked "Yes" on Colton Douglas' note asking me to "go out" than we were officially boyfriend/girlfriend and we wouldn't really be going anywhere. And that was all there was to it. Amateurs. 

Anywho... I digress. The other part of this walk down memory lane is riminiscing about "kissing practice". That's what we gals did during our sleepover parties (amongst other things but I shall pace myself on the self deprecating memories of youth).  You know, when you would make out with your individual pillows and give one another pointers (as if you had any expertise) and also congratulate one another on your obvious progress?  Oh Come On... You know you did it.

"ThanktheLawd" for a family full of little boys and no girlie sleepovers at insane octaves. Yay me!


And now, meet Ace, who will be a masterful kisser some day due to his unwavering dedication to his training. It is rigorous, but little man keeps at it with the living room pillows, stuffed animals, balls and anything else that merits a taste of his little lips on a daily basis. Lately he's been pullin two-a-days and we applaud his efforts and mostly just marvel at his diligence.  


He's also starting to pay a lot of attention to his oral hygiene.... he's very aware of the need to keep his breath sweet and delish for all his lady friends and he brushes regularly.  What a champ.

  
Today I asked him his girlfriend's name and he just gave me a vigorous nod, "No, No, No."  I take it this is top secret information for now.  The pool of possible love interests is fairly substantial, but I'll get to the bottom of it... sooner or later!  :)


No comments: