Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Papa Hee Koo...

My Dad has a nickname.
It's "Hooky".
He tells me it's because he had a great hook shot, but let's be real... there must be more to the story because that sounds like a reason you would tell a daughter when the real reasons are, um, more in depth. :)

My Dad sent me to college with his Jeep and his personalized plates, "Hooky's".
It was hard to explain to some people since I was attending the ever-righteous, BYU campus. Ha Ha
RyGar loved it.

Kaelster has figured out that he has multiple grandpas.
It is somewhat confusing to wrap his little head around.
And really he has a couple of stellar bonus gramps too so his little head might spin without a naming system.
So, now, he calls my Pops, "Papa Hee Koo" aka Grandpa Hooky.


And Dax Man has followed his big bro's example.


I am positive it will stick.


I think for Father's Day, there might be some new personalized plates en route to the one and only, "Papa HeeKoo".

1 comment:

Mel said...

Lucky boy to have all those grandpas in his life and lil bro's to follow in his footsteps!