Friday, January 13, 2012

Da Big Man...

It's no secret, I like my Ryno. He's smart. He's funny. He's an eternal flirt. And don't even get me started on those dimples (which luckily his little crew has inherited).


Today is RyGar's birthday.
He tells me that when his birthdays fall on Friday the 13th, they're his best.
I refrained from telling him what my friends and I thought about Friday the 13th when we were in middle school and were at life's prime age for being overly dramatic.

So, in honor of my guy on lucky numero thirteen, I've planned an evening that hopefully will live up to today's higher standards. More importantly, I hope RyGar knows that though this is just one night of celebration in honor of him... an entire decade of Viva Las Vegas and Choirs of Angels wouldn't demonstrate my joy at being Ryno's girl. And our latest adventures in parenthood are trips I couldn't imagine taking with anyone but the Birthday Boy. Let's just say he steps up to the task in a huge way.

Here's to something miraculous happening 35 short years ago...
The birth of the one and only, Ryan.
(And yes, 1 in every 304 boys in the world are actually named Ryan so take that last comment with a grain of salt, ya'll... you know what I meant).

May you grab life by the horns over the next 35 years and show it who is boss with your adoring sidekick and your trio of mini-me's. We love you!

3 comments:

Mel said...

Happy Birthday RyGar! I do have to admit I'm a sucker for dimples! Glad my Ry has one!
Hope your day is magical Freddie, I mean Ryan!

The Belnaps said...

Hope your day goes as planned and maybe if you can get all the kiddos to bed at the same time..you can get a few minutes of some sweet action! Ya I hated Friday the 13th..the blue eyes and blond hair freaked me out! Happy Birthday Ryan.

The Sutherland Family said...

Happy Birthday to Ryan!