Monday, December 19, 2011

Little Drummer Boy...


It's practically Christmas ya'll, and our littlest man knows it. He kicks his little feet to the pa-rum-pa-pum-pum of Christmas music and I swear last night he gathered frothy bubbles around his head Santa style in the tub.


And today he was all smiles as we celebrated his three-month Birthday together and caught it on film. Yep, our little Ace a' Spades graced us with his presence three short months ago and he has already grown and changed so much.


I know you are infinitely tired of me saying this, but brace yourself cause here it comes again... TIME.FLIES.



How is it that my baby is three months old already? It seriously baffles me. I am mystified at this colossal tornado of time that I am wrapped up in... but in the eye of the funnel there is total clarity...


I LOVE this little man and the two other little men that smother this one with kisses. Yep, "Babe-a-Ace" as they call him, completes our little trio of Drummer boys to perfection.


And every day I smile at them...


And as you can see, this one smiles back nearly every time.


Our sweet little drummer boy...

5 comments:

Amy B. said...

Awesome pics! Is his hair red...or is the processing on the images...

And he is soooo adorable!

Luana said...

He is a doll!

The Sutherland Family said...

So CUTE! Love all of them- time does fly, I can't believe he is 3 months either!

Chrystie said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Time does fly. Dangitall.

Jen McGill said...

So adorable! 3 months. Wow! So glad that you captured this milestone.