Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Blessing...

This little angel was blessed on Sunday by his handsome daddy-o.


He was a perfect little Christmas gift and his sweet disposition shone through all day. There is something about my little fellers... they know when to turn on the charm. It's as if they can sense when it is all about them. And oh, did Ace Man know it was his party. Mister sweet cheeks was loving being the center of attention.




Our families came to show their unending love and support - something that we never take for granted - and it was a cold, snowy, wintery day outside with warm food, glowing lights and snuggly babes inside.



And the big littles were troopers... Can I say they were perfect little church go-ers and party toddlers? Nay, I cannot. But they were hilarious and they shared their toys with their cousins and waved bye-bye and blew kisses when the time was appropriate. So we'll chalk that one up as a victory.



And now brace yourself for some morning mush.... Here it comes....
I love this little baby. I love his little grins and sounds. I love his dimples and his patient acceptance of toddler drool all over his little forehead from endless kisses. I love how he is snuggly and sleepy and hungry in equal perfect parts. I love his fat rolls on his thighs and his little fists that he shoves into his mouth to soothe himself. I just adore him. And I know he is ours and that he was the only little lamb that could join our little zoo and make it more insanely perfect.


So, Ace Man, that's my story and mama's stickin' to it. You are one of my very favorite Christmas blessings and I am so glad you are mine.

6 comments:

Cami said...

What a special day!!! And i think it was even a little extra special for you how often does your honey wear a suit! ha ha I was crying during your testimony and incase you didn't know you really have a way with words... I just wish you would of given me a little more warning to clean my self up before all eyes were going to turn my way! Luv you guys!

Chrystie said...

Awwwww! That is so sweet! You are such a good momma. I love how you can appreciate your little guys through what must be a haze of sleep deprivation most days. You have a bunch a lucky boys at your house!

The Sutherland Family said...

Aw...He looked so handsome in his little sweater outfit, I loved it.

Kaydee said...

What a cute little guy! hey I blog just went private and I know you sometime look at it so If you want to keep looking send me an email and I will add you too the list! kaydeeshakespear@gmail.com

Gardners Glad Tidings said...

Um...can we just say that Amber you look AMAZING! And your little "lamb" is so beautiful! Merry Christmas dearest family...You little gift is perfect and I can't wait to meet all of them.

Jen McGill said...

Congrats!!