Wednesday, December 14, 2011

It's a Date...


My little big boys have been such troopers lately... Daddy-o is traveling which leaves one mama to three babies and when the tiny one has a hunger pang, it becomes an urgent need. Thus, the two peas in a pod have been entertaining themselves in the playroom for longer spans of time than usual... the little saints.

So today was their day.
Our loyal helper, Ashlie came to the house bright and early to take care of Ace a' Spades and we were off to spend the entire morning together out in the great big Christmasy world.





Our trek led us first to the Toy Store where my little motor heads drove themselves silly in every single car known to mankind
(Even Barbie's... What? It's a Mustang, after all).




They loved it and pardon the picture expressions in this post
but they were "Livin' Large" fo sho.


And they literally would not "Stop".


So after an hour and a half of happy "Children at Play"


(OK, I will call it quits with that... but it was a tiny bit fun)




I pulled little bodies from mini-vehicles so we could make the second half of our play date and Daxi made the world aware of his displeasure. When I strapped him into his car seat and he was still crying Kaelster chimed in, "Daxi, TOP! No Mow - Com Down!"
Let me interpret.... "Daxi, Stop! No More - Calm Down!"
Perhaps he's heard that a time or two? Little disciplinarian has got it down.


Then we were off to the Kangaroo Zoo which is a huge warehouse full of blow up toys and cork floors where my little Joeys ran, slid, jumped and giggled with their best cuz, Alli.



Being the good mama that I am, I sacrificed and joined in... (whatev, I was praying someone would get stage fright atop a slide and need some "rescuing"). We climbed to the tallest slide and held Alli's hand and slid down in one great big pile of human. In case you were wondering, blow up slides - they still got it.



Dax Man especially took to the place and once again, was not happy to leave. Oui... the drama of going from a complete high to a bitter low. Poor little dude.


But now - they sleep. Completely worn out and over stimulated. I am a lucky lady to have two of the finest dates a girl could ask for, and for now, the scales have been balanced and I dare say that all my good little guys are feelin' the love.
And yes, they too made it on the Nice List. :)

3 comments:

Chrystie said...

Ah, Kangaroo Zoo. The kids sleep SO HARD after a day of climbing and sliding! (Just be sure you give them a bath in sanitizer or you are doomed for some diseases that I am certain live on those fun bouncy slides. Every time we go there someone ends up sick!)

Mel said...

What a fun date for you and your fine men! Probably a little nice to get away from the milk maid for a bit :)

Andrea said...

I LOVE their t-shirts! Your boys are darling and I love how you are enjoying every minute with them. I'm sorry I haven't sent an official thank you note for the sweet surprise you sent me. You're the best.