Sunday, August 27, 2017

The Snuggle is Real...

One of the rules of being a good grown up woman is you have to share your secrets with other good grown up women.  I mean not all of them - but at least the ones that can really help a sister out.  Like, "Hello?  It's called dry shampoo, girl.  Go get yourself some."  That stuff is a tool that every gal needs in her proverbial tool belt at some point, you know?

SO, let me tell you about my favorite little pajama secret since there is nothing I love more than clean little boys in masculine but cute pajamas....
LAZY ONES.
Look 'em up or better yet, go visit their warehouse in Logan the next time you visit.  Not a single pair on this little crew cost this mama more than $7.  Bargain.
And they are thick and cozy and oh so well made.
Anyway, I saw they were hosting a giveaway wherein you could win four pairs of Christmas PJs if you posted a picture they liked on Instagram.  The boys were already bathed and jammied.  I loaded them into the car and headed a block away to my favorite empty field for a little pre-dark photo op and crossed my fingers that I could skip paying for Christmas jammies this year.
BOO-YA!  We won!
And I'm not shaming anyone else who entered, but DUH!  Of course we won.  :)
I think this was the winning shot and our caption was, 
"They're 'moosely' trouble, and 'beary' loud, but we love our wild things more than we can say.  Especially at bedtime."
And that's the darn truth.  Coordinating duds forever?
Probably not - so gimme this moment.  :)

No comments: