Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Graduate...

Our first Kindergarten graduate crossed the stage last week and sang his little heart out like the big deal that he is.  Kaelster - you rocked it, buddy.  And a huge holla to the darling team of teachers that put together thee cutest program of all time, ever.  The kids signed and sang "It's a Wonderful World", and "Proud to Be An American" and there I was, just grinning up at my little person and getting all teary eyed.
#sap
Kael and his teach, Mrs. Whittle.  She was a gem for him.
On Saturday we had three soccer games at 9 am.  Luckily, my parents were still in town from attending Kindi Graduation and they helped us divide and conquer.  Then afterwards, Grandpa showed the boys how to really work the trampoline.  I sent these pics to him and said, you may have been born in 52, but you sure don't act like it!  :)
I'm proud and relieved to say that Boone is getting better at sleeping each night.  Probably in large part due to the fact that I am feeding him a bottle of formula each night after he nurses.  Little man was so full and satisfied the first time I did this.  Go Boone! 
Get nice and Plump my little Pilates babe who grabs his tootsies every chance he gets!
The Hubs was in his element last week.  I'm so glad he took an afternoon to himself and made one of his favorite pass times happen.... spring fishing has never looked so good, Ryno.
The boys are starting to do that thing where they spend more time outside than they do in our house.
I love it so hard.
Little Mogli... he is either a Tiger or Tarzan lately and he told us he wants to work in a zoo when he grows up.  He'll have lots of experience, I told him.  He agreed.  :)
 
 Slowly but surely Dax Man is mastering the rollerblades.  Soon he'll be ripping it up X-Games style and I'll have to increase my medical coverage.
This is what you do when you're hyper masculine and your red skateboard has faded to pink in the sun.  You take matters into your own hands like a boss.
And I told Ryan that maybe we should never move... I mean, come on.  That's probably like a billion years good luck, isn't it?  My neighbor sent this to me and I think I've never loved our place more (sans that muddy fishing truck parked in the driveway... RYNO!)
And May is bringing lots more good things... if we survive it we are going to hand out medals....
"You get a medal and you get a medal!  Medals for all!!!"
Just call me Oprah.  :)

1 comment:

Chrystie said...

May is crazy! I'm not sure how we will squeeze everything in the next couple of weeks, but after that is the blissful boredom of summer, right? (RIGHT?!?!?!) First grade, look out!