Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Round It Up Buttercup...

When we made it home from St. George we unpacked our bags, ate some dinner and drove off to the Lehi Round Up Rodeo.  My boys have a love affair with this rodeo, and if I dare be so bold as to say, we've kinda got it down.  By the time we sat in our seats we were already shaded.  High fives to that.
Ace is still a bit untrustworthy on those dang bleachers (he thinks he's fine, but seriously, the dude is gonna tumble down one of these times) so he becomes my warm little lap buddy.
I don't mind.
And then the magic happened... I present to you in order of amazingness per the little men's perspective:
1.  Buffalo
2.  Bull Riding
3.  "Juan" the sombrero bull fighter 
&
4.  The Motorcross dudes for the grand finale
I could watch them watch this stuff ALL.NIGHT.LONG.
So so so fun to see their little faces!  (Grainy IPhone photos and all)
And on our walk out of the stadium, who did we run right into?
One of the XGame winning Motorcross dudes.  My boys were STAR STRUCK!
I hope Lecil the clown keeps coming back to the Round Up until he's at least 90.  And I hope my kids always love a good rodeo in the heat of summer with their Daddy-o and I.
Cause listen, I ain't quittin' this habit any time soon!

No comments: