Friday, July 10, 2015

May the Fourth Be With You...

I feel it would be like rubbing it in if I went "there" when describing yet another Richfield Fourth of July Celebration.  I mean, you already know it's fairy tale qualities and it's red neck boisterousness and it's small town charm and the patriotism that oozes from it.
So let's just say, "Our Fourth of July Game is Strong".
Like, we're totally winning the categories of Parade Going, Candy Collecting, Fish Grabbing, BBQing and Fireworks.  Not to brag or anything.  :)
I'll spare you an extra helping of sap today and show you some of my fave images of the fourth in R Town.  Some day I'll probably see you there, because, whelp, how can one be expected to stay away?  I get it, y'all.  I totally get it.
And you know what we'll do to initiate you into the club?  We'll probably throw some water balloons at you from the back of Grandma's El Camino and we'll all have a good laugh and wave.  It's gonna be rad.  Pack your bags.
You can throw your kids into this chaos with mine... The Fish Grab.
I swear if they ever stop doing this, that means the world is ending.  
No Exaggeration.
It's the best.  And they are goooood at it.
We'll keep waving our holiday freak flags all month because:
A. We're Pyros
B. Red, White and Blue are our colors
and
C.  We've never met a summer party we didn't like
Yep, total party animals... on the Fourth, and every other day.

1 comment:

Just me said...

First off... your family is all american. All decked out in red white blue...love it. Second. What do u do with the fish from the fish grab. Third.. love your hair color...

Shayla