Monday, July 14, 2014

Top Guns...

Blogosphere - meet the new cast of Top Gun.
I give you, Goose, Maverick, Ice Man & Hollywood.
They're young, they're wild and they're hot.  Literally and figuratively in this picture.
Because... we finally got the boat out.  It was the trip that almost didn't happen for one reason or another that morning; but I kept chanting my mantra, 
"It's always worth it, It's always worth it."
 Sista should keep listening to herself.
It was soooo worth it.
I watched all three of my little amigos ride the waves with their Daddy-o.
And documented it with shotty pictures, but pictures nonetheless.
Kaelster gave the training skis the old college try.  We're not quite ready yet and I'm convinced it's because his feet kept slipping out.  Perhaps the manufacturers are trying to tell us to give it another year?  Either way, you gotta love that boy's attitude... "These skis are really holdin' me down!"  He hollered after his third failed attempt.  "I think I'm just ready for the 'boot ski' now.  It's way better for me."  When in doubt, blame the equipment, friends.  :) 
I got some time on the old slalom ski, the wakeboard and even pulled out the dusty old kneeboard.  So cheers to me for being such a versatile playa.  :)  Pretty sure the members of my little cheer squad carried me.  That plus the flag boy was cute so I really pulled out my A-Game.
 Cousin Zane took home the medal for best boat hair.
{Clearly}
 And everyone seemed to be all smiles with minimal to no sunburn.
Which is really saying something for the inaugural boating trip of the season.
'Til next time little water hawgs. 

No comments: