Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Of Boxes...

I am certain my parents told me the following little parenting nugget somewhere along our nearly five year parenthood journey...
"They'll care more about the boxes their presents come in than the actual presents themselves."
Hand over another medallion to those parents of mine, because, once again, they were so right.
I present to you, the DeWalt drill box.  Also known as the "bad robot" costume going on two weeks now.  It's a hardy little number.  And just today it experienced a metamorphosis when it was requested that I cut arm holes so Kael and his broad shoulders could play along more effectively.  
Poor Guy.  :)
I obliged since they actually asked and didn't wield steak knife themselves.
Plus, I'm kinda scared of Dax.
Dude takes the bad robot game seriously. 
I freakin' love little boys.

1 comment:

Chrystie said...

Okay, all those pictures are adorable, but I think my favorite is the one of poor Kael jammed in that box like a sardine. I guess sometimes bigger isn't better.