Friday, July 18, 2014

Acey Loo Who...

I don't know how I haven't made mention of this next bit o' news.  Especially considering the grandeur of it all.  Guess what?

Acey's potty trained!
That little love bug only crapped his pants about a dozen times -- {TMI?  Listen, that's pretty dang rad in my book} and here we are... at full faculty control.  It's kind of a big deal.

He's been about a month as a big boy now and he's got the Buzz Lightyear to prove it.  Sure, I still put him in pull ups at night and he wears pull ups to nursery too, since ain't nobody gots time to take someone else's kid to the loo... but details, shmetails.
The multi-talented Ace Face, Ladies and Gentlemen.
WAHOO little man!

2 comments:

Chrystie said...

Wooooow! Congratulations Amber, that is a BIG milestone! You are awesome!!

The Sutherland Family said...

So jeal...i was going to Haven done like 6 months ago. Whats my problem?!