Monday, March 10, 2014

Weekend Favorites...

It was a sun-filled, lovely weekend full of bike riding and grilling and open windows.  I'm not gonna lie, I think Spring is just around the corner.

In my "high on life and spring" attitude, here are a few of my weekend faves...
This boy and his affinity for all things "Cat in the Hat" decided to grace us with his presence AND dawn his preschool head gear.  I might have melted.  
He's also been collecting rocks and sticks at an alarming rate for his ever growing, "collection".  And he told me, "I'm saving my money so I can build a house when I get big.  I'm gonna build one right next to you, OK, Mom?"  OK, Bud.
Dax loves "Mindians" or Minions as they're more commonly known.  We don't own Despicable Me, but we do own a computer, and when you can find those little fellas on YouTube that's just as good.  He looks up at the Computer Screen and busts a gut.  I love it.  
He's also been busy teaching his brothers how to scale fences.  It's official... we need a fortress to contain them.
We've been listening to little story books on CD in the car lately.  Acey has, "The Rain Came Down" 100% memorized.  This weekend he performed his dramatic interpretations over and over again with gusto.  He's kind of a drama cat.
Sometimes he wears costumes... and occasionally he even sports pants.  :)

We've got happy things to report back on soon.
Until then... happy Monday, Happy Week.  

1 comment:

The Venutis said...

Glad you like the cotton candy machine! Your boys are all so dang cute!!