Friday, February 21, 2014

Sometimes We Match...

Maybe you can tell by these little man getups - but I'm seriously feeling color lately.
It's got to be a legit side effect of the dreary days we have been experiencing (with the exception of this past weekend)... Hello fab.
  And it doesn't stop at little man wardrobe selection... oh no, I'm gonna slap some new colors up on the walls of our home.  It's time.  Doesn't mid-February equal the official transition to spring even though we know we're going to have that freak blizzard the first week of May?  :)
SO, if you see me this weekend in paint spattered sweats at Home Depot just ignore me.  You pretend you don't know who that woman covered in latex paint with her hair knotted atop her head is and I'll pretend you don't either.  It's really just the decent thing to do, don't you think?
:)

1 comment:

Chrystie said...

I am so with ya! I have got the spring cleaning/reorganizing bug pretty bad, despite the calendar. I just want to open the windows and let in some clean air and throw everything in the house away and start over fresh. (And I painted a couple of walls last week! Unfortunately I wasn't putting up exciting new colors, I was painting purely to cover up the gillion little holes made about knee level by a certain little man with a love for swinging swords around willy-nilly with no respect for the location of said walls)