Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Not so Land of Nod...

You know those adorable little play teepees you see EVERYWHERE these days?
I'm totally tempted.  But, the things is - they are spendy, they are frail (read - does not blend well with the Gardner boys) and they just aren't half as cool as this baby...

Enter, the Hunting tent.  "It's a real "life" tent, you know," says Dax.
There is a simple solution to any rainy/snowy/soggy -stuck inside day- conundrum you might find yourself in.  It is, the dome tent.  And it's a dang good thing this girl scout knows how to quickly assemble one of these suckers.
-Pop some popcorn and view your own personal drive-in movie.
-Gather your toy rifles and play "It's night time.... MORNING!  Time to go "catch" a deer"!
-Make it your bat cave or your Spiderman headquarters.
-Hoard your nerf guns in there and unzip the door to shoot out at bad guys.
-Hide your pirate treasure in there from mean ole' Captain Hook.
-Try to run inside it with your brothers like hamsters in a wheel.

I mean, you get it.  It's multifunctional and it's rad.
Is it pretty?  Not so much.  But I've been told "pretty" is not the adjective of choice for little misters.  And I guess we're stickin' to it.
:)

1 comment:

Chrystie said...

Wow, so cute! I will have to try that! We are getting a little crazy inside with all this rain. I wonder where my tent is....