Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Patty Cake...

Over the weekend we had cake.
And ate it too...

In honor of the sweetest little 97-Year-Old "Grandpa Great" you'll ever meet with the biggest family tree you could ever fathom.

These two little toe-headed boys of ours are great grand-babies number ninety-seven and ninety-nine
(or some ridiculously high numbers that are fairly close to that...) 

For the record, Dax likes his cake with a side of grass.

Kael likes his frosting without a side of cake.
Followed by a second helping.


And little man Friday, who prefers to eat his cake animal style, is great-grandbaby number one hundred seventeen...or thereabouts... I mean, can you even imagine?

Grandpa Great... we adore you!

Here's lookin' at you kid.

4 comments:

Jules said...

Sad I missed the party! I love those Gardner get-togethers. Sometimes living 2,000 miles away is really the pits.

The Belnaps said...

Dude..who are you..avacado with lime and stuff? gross..guess that means we are still not food twins and I have yet to grow up. Plus I have not looked at blogs in forever..so i am catching up..for sure skiis are better than wakeboards and kudos to us for still being able to pop up on a slolom ski..we are the shiz!

Lisa said...

so when exactly do you get to start wearing WHITE pants with 3 boys because i was sure that was at least 10 years away!? you're a magic mother of three boys unicorn or something!

Chrystie said...

I kind of want some cake now! If you can do Ragnar, you can do a half marathon easy. At least this way you get all the running over at once and then you can go home and take a REAL shower! I am not going to try and beat my PR at this one, I am just going to have fun and eat the donuts and Halloween candy they give out at the water stops :-)