Thursday, July 25, 2013

A Disconnect...

This little one slays me.  
He is a record holder around these parts... LONGEST time ever to not realize he is perfectly capable of climbing out of his crib.  Or maybe he knows he can but he's just content laying down to rest his tired little body every afternoon and night?  If that's the case, 'Atta Boy, Acey.

And so, in pictures... the trek to get his beloved "Banket" & "Bee-sey".
(That's binkie for those of you unfamiliar with the language o' Acers.)




And then total discombobulation and the complete admittance of defeat after being placed in the crib.


Karma is gonna come get me in the nursing home when I'm older; I just know it.


SO.RUDE.
But in my defense... It's equal parts amazing and cute.

Just so I don't tear up, Let's end on a happy note, shall we?


There we Be... All is Well.
Love you Baby Ace Face.

1 comment:

lisa louise said...

at least we will be in there together, being that we wont have any daughters to take care of us.
love that little acres!