Thursday, March 28, 2013

You Have Arrived...

RyGar and I are in the islands.
Doesn't that sound dreamy?


I'm probably going to throw that out as a code word for visiting the "restroom" or something equally mundane from here on out, because to say, "Excuse me I've got to go visit the islands" beats the living daylights out of "I've gotta go pee."

Anywho.  Here we are celebrating our TEN year anniversary just shy of three years late.  One can only imagine what led to this three year delay, eh?  And we miss those three little reasons terribly, but we know they're in the best of hands and they'll be oh so much better off after their parents fill their canteens up with some love juice served paradise style... which means it will arrive beach side, chilled, in a coconut, with a tiny umbrella.  And I Looooooovvvve it!


And not to underscore the point too much, but I feel good about our lovers vacay with just a sprinkling of guilt.  Oh, who am I kidding, the Mama guilt is crashing over me wave upon wave...  But soon the last morsels of doubt about our trip will be erased, because last night the complimentary GPS in our rental car announced upon reaching our destination, "You have arrived."

{Earmuffs please, Mamas & Grandmas & All Others with G-rated vocabs -- here comes a Real Humdinger...}

Bitch knows what she's talkin' about.  :)

More to come, but for now, "We're in the Islands."
xoxo 

No comments: