Monday, March 18, 2013

Little Faces... Goin' Places...

Mostly pictures and few words today.
Because I'm just so taken with these sweet little faces.
Which, granted, sounds superfluously cheesy... But I mean it whole heartedly.
Life's been lobbing me these warm fuzzies lately and I just feel incredibly blessed.


{Mischievous Grin.  He OWNS It.  Trademark, Kaelster.}


{Jock Pose.  No Really, There is a Ball Tucked Under his Arm.
And a ceiling fan above his head, but whose counting...}


{Smack in the Middle of Dissertation Number 5039.  One of my Favorites.}

They've been so big and busy lately while the sun has been shining and spring has been flirting.
It makes me realize that another season has nearly passed & they've completely evolved yet again whether I like it or not.




It's as if we burrowed in all winter long and when we emerged their little eyes blinked and adjusted to the sun and then they trudged off into the world, by order of height, a la the Von Trappe family, to show it their heads full of new knowledge...


{And Soul}


{And Insight}


{And depth}

And my cup runneth over.
Like serious leakage.
Like turn the faucet off this girl is gonna drown in a flood of love.
[END - Cheese Fest]
For Now.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

OH GREAT, now i'm tearing up!...no seriously!