Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Turns Out...


So, it turns out, I'm almost ready for a few hot, muggy summer days at home.  Weird huh?

And it's like I planned it or something because, turns out, I booked swimming lessons for the littles for the coming couple of weeks.  Weird huh?




And it turns out, my house could use some TLC.  Like, a few of my favorite (SO not my favorite) tasks like wiping down baseboards and blinds REALLY need to be done.  I thought maybe a magical cleaning fairy might swoop in and take care of it for me while we've been away, but turns out, no magic fairy.  Weird huh?




And it turns out that every so often (but not very often at all) I like to show you the magic of TWO birthday parties for one three-year-old and a family trip and our first boat outing and our second baseball game and some cute bonus pictures with.... well, pictures.  And few words.  (Which is weird for me, huh?  The few words part I mean.  Because let's face it, I could talk you to death and then get down and whisper in your ear.  Ha Ha.  :)  




So, without further ado, turns out here is what "Happy as a Lark" looks like.






And I should take a pic of me right now, smiling like I'm "happy as a lark", because I worked in another well known, yet rarely used cliche.
Turns out it's a regular cliche-a-thon here right now.





BAM - A few more options for "Happiness Posters".
Maybe I'll print a couple of them out with some happiness cliches printed on them.
Or motivational cliches.
Turns out I'll be needing some motivational posters in a few minutes when I finally stop uploading pictures and actually start on the aforementioned cleaning list.





Turns out... the summary is as such:
Traveling with cute/over emotional kids.
Going boating with adorable/spirited kids.
Birthday Parties with grinning/sugar hyped kids.
Baseball games with hyper/tired kids.
Cleaning (sigh) with helpful/not so helpful kids.
Fetch, We're awesome.  :)


Turns out, Fetch, Y'all are awesome too...
Thanks for making our trips and parties over-the-top.

2 comments:

The Belnaps said...

look at you hot stuff..all sloloming and shiz..(how in the crap do you spell that???) anyways you look amaze-balls and your kids are adorbs!

Chrystie said...

Great job getting out on the boat! Looks like you guys are soaking up the summertime as much as possible. Good luck with swim lessons!